Contoh Soal-soal NCLEX Test bag-1 May 7, 2008Posted by adimasmw in Nclex test.
NCLEX test adalah semacam test kompetensi bagi perawat yang ingin mendapatkan lisensi profesional keperawatan. NCLEX test ini dikeluarkan oleh NCSBN (semacam PPNI-nya amrik), jadi kalo kita berminat untuk kerja di amerika kita harus mempunyai lisensi profesional (RN) dengan mengikuti test ini.
NCLEX test ini dirancang untuk menguji kemampuan perawat untuk mengambil keputusan ketika berhadapan dengan pasien, ada juga soal tenang farmakologi, pokonya mah semua yang kita pelajari ketika kita kuliah di keperawatan akan di test disini. Tapi yang perlu diperhatikan ketika menjawab soal-soal test ini adalah kita harus menjawabnya sesuai teori yang ada dalam buku, bukan jawabann yang didasarkan pengalaman klinik.
Untuk lebih jelasnya akan ditampilkan contoh soal-soal NCLEX yang diambil dari nclexinfo.com
NCLEX Practice Questions 1-10
1. A nurse is reviewing a patient’s medication during shift change. Which of the following medication would be contraindicated if the patient were pregnant? Note: More than one answer may be correct.
2. A nurse is reviewing a patient’s PMH. The history indicates photosensitive reactions to medications. Which of the following drugs has not been associated with photosensitive reactions? Note: More than one answer may be correct.
3. A patient tells you that her urine is starting to look discolored. If you believe this change is due to medication, which of the following patient’s medication does not cause urine discoloration?
4. You are responsible for reviewing the nursing unit’s refrigerator. If you found the following drug in the refrigerator it should be removed from the refrigerator’s contents?
B: Humulin (injection)
D: Epogen (injection)
5. A 34 year old female has recently been diagnosed with an autoimmune disease. She has also recently discovered that she is pregnant. Which of the following is the only immunoglobulin that will provide protection to the fetus in the womb?
6. A second year nursing student has just suffered a needlestick while working with a patient that is positive for AIDS. Which of the following is the most important action that nursing student should take?
A: Immediately see a social worker
B: Start prophylactic AZT treatment
C: Start prophylactic Pentamide treatment
D: Seek counseling
7. A thirty five year old male has been an insulin-dependent diabetic for five years and now is unable to urinate. Which of the following would you most likely suspect?
B: Diabetic nephropathy
C: Autonomic neuropathy
D: Somatic neuropathy
8. You are taking the history of a 14 year old girl who has a (BMI) of 18. The girl reports inability to eat, induced vomiting and severe constipation. Which of the following would you most likely suspect?
A: Multiple sclerosis
B: Anorexia nervosa
D: Systemic sclerosis
9. A 24 year old female is admitted to the ER for confusion. This patient has a history of a myeloma diagnosis, constipation, intense abdominal pain, and polyuria. Which of the following would you most likely suspect?
D: Irritable bowel syndrome
10. Rho gam is most often used to treat____ mothers that have a ____ infant.
A: RH positive, RH positive
B: RH positive, RH negative
C: RH negative, RH positive
D: RH negative, RH negativ
1. (A) and (B) are both contraindicated with pregnancy.
2. (F) All of the others have can cause photosensitivity reactions.
3. (D) All of the others can cause urine discoloration.
4. (A) Corgard could be removed from the refigerator.
5. (D) IgG is the only immunoglobulin that can cross the placental barrier.
6. (B) AZT treatment is the most critical innervention.
7. (C) Autonomic neuropathy can cause inability to urinate.
8. (B) All of the clinical signs and systems point to a condition of anorexia nervosa.
9. (B) Hypercalcaemia can cause polyuria, severe abdominal pain, and confusion.
10. (C) Rho gam prevents the production of anti-RH antibodies in the mother that has a Rh positive fetus